The i4 Neuroleader™ Assessment is a leadership and wellbeing online survey comprising of 128 questions, which takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.
If you have been invited by a colleague, family or friend, this means you have been especially selected by them to become a ‘Rater’ in a 360° feedback review process.
How do I accept the invitation?
You would have received an email invitation from the About my Brain Institute that prompts you to participate. You will need to click on the unique ‘token link’ provided in the email invitation which will guide you to create a password protected account. Once the link is ‘activated’, you will be taken to the Assessment Wizard with step-by-step instructions.
What is this assessment about?
Developed with the brain in mind, the i4 Neuroleader™ Assessment aims to help people learn about themselves, leading to a heightened level of self awareness. This 360° review rates the competencies of performance, collaboration, innovation and agility. The purpose is to provide a holistic perspective to enhance leadership effectiveness and wellbeing.
Who does the scoring and is this anonymous?
The i4 Neuroleader™ Assessment is scored by the About my Brain Institute, an independent company. Your answers will be kept anonymous and the input provided will be combined with other Raters' responses. Your name will not appear in the report. We recommend to be as honest as possible when completing the assessment so the results can provide the Participant with useful information. If you are a Manager (unless you specify otherwise) your responses and feedback will be displayed separately.
What happens if I do not receive the invitation email?
If you believe you have been invited by a colleague or friend and have not received the original invitation email, first check your spam mailbox as emails sometimes find their way there. Alternatively, you can contact the Participant directly and ask them to send you the ‘token link’ so that you can accept the review, or feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I complete the questionnaire?
- The Assessment has 3 Wizard Steps. After completing Steps 1 through 2 you can begin the assessment questionnaire in Step 3.
- The assessment is a 128 item questionnaire, which takes approximately 20 minutes to complete. The assessment is divided in 5 sections each containing different sort of questions.
- We recommend to complete the assessment in one sitting and try to eliminate all distractions. If you are not able to finish it in one go, you can click ‘save & continue later’.
- When answering the questions, be as honest as you can. Base your answers on how you currently see the Participant without over-thinking. There are no right or wrong answers. Please ensure you read each question carefully since some are worded positive and some negative.
- This is a personal leadership and wellbeing assessment that encompasses how the Participant is at work and in life.
- Once you click on the button ‘submit & next page’, you won't be able to go back. However, you can re-open questions to change an answer on the current page.
- There is a 4 minute time limit per page. If the assessment is left open or you take longer, the system will automatically save your responses and will take you back to your dashboard. When this happens, click the 'continue process' button to resume the assessment.
How do I change the language?
You are able to change the language in Step 3 of the Wizard. Only the questions of the Assessment are available in different languages. The Wizard and instructions are in English.
What happens if the assessment is closed early?
The Participant or the Practitioner managing this project may close off the assessment process at anytime. You will be notified via email when/if this happens. This means that you will not be required to complete the questionnaire.
As a Rater, if you didn’t get a chance to complete the assessment, please contact the Participant directly to notify them that you would like to have your responses included. Depending on the Practitioner’s project deadines, the review may or may not be re-opened. This is dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
Can I decline an invitation?
Yes, you can. If you find that your interactions are very limited and you don’t know the Participant well, you have the option of declining the invitation.
You can click on the ‘opt out’ button in the invitation email, this will notify the Participant and also to suppress the remaining email reminder notifications.
Why do I need to create an account?
The unique invitation ‘token link’ should not be shared or made public, and it is only to be completed by the intended Rater who was originally invited by the Participant.
Only a name, email and password of your choice is required when you create an account. No other personal information is needed as part of the i4 Neuroleader™ Assessment process.
If you wish to delete your account after completing the rating process, please email us:
What email communication should I expect?
The only emails you will receive from us are notifications related to the 360° feedback review process, which are triggered in our system by someone you may know. These are invitations sent by a Participant who wants you to rate them in the i4 Neuroleader™ Assessment.
You will not be automatically subscribed to any marketing emails unless you choose to subscribe via our website by ticking the ‘subscribe’ button when creating an account.
We will will not contact you directly for any other reason other than to respond to any support requests that are initiated by you by emailing us to email@example.com.
How do I return to the questionnaire?
If you close the Assessment Wizard of you are logged out of the system, simply click on the ‘token link’ located in the original invitation email to return back to the questionnaire.