A Self Assessment is a questionnaire designed to quantify selected aspects of yourself, in order to identify areas of strength and opportunities for development.
Once you submit your responses, the report is generated and displayed inside your dashboard. A PDF Report will also be available to download and print.
How to complete the questionnaire
- The Self Assessment has 4 Wizard Steps. After completing steps 1 through 3 you can begin the assessment questionnaire in step 4.
- The 128 item questionnaire takes approximately 20 minutes. The assessment is divided in 5 sections each containing different sort of questions.
- We recommend to complete the assessment in one sitting and try to eliminate all distractions. If you are not able to finish it in one go, you can 'save & continue later'.
- When answering the questions, be as honest as you can. Base your answers on how you currently see yourself without over-thinking. There are no right or wrong answers.
- This is a personal leadership assessment that encompasses how you are at work and in life. If you think you act differently at work, you can choose to imagine yourself in that environment when completing this evaluation.
- Once you click on the button 'submit & next page', you won't be able to go back. However, you can re-open questions to change an answer on the current page.
- There is a 4 minute time limit per page. If the assessment is left open or you take longer, the system will automatically save your responses and will take you back to your dashboard. When this happens, click the 'continue process' button to resume the assessment.
Changing the Language
You will be able to set the language of the assessment questions when you get to Step 4 of the Wizard. Available languages: English, Español, Français, Slovenčina and 简体中文.