- Laptop or iPad (fully charged or with charger)
- Headphones/earbuds with microphone capabilities to prevent sound distortions
- Internet access or hotspot on phone
- Drinking water for yourself
- Video call meeting link
- Stopwatch or phone timer
- If you are debriefing for the first time, have your debrief checklist available
- Prior to the debrief: Read this Guide, download and review the client’s report.
- Prepare your setting: Find a quiet space (free of interruptions: children/animals), ensure internet connection is stable & switch mobile to silent.
- Have your laptop ready and fully charged with the i4 Neuroleader™ Report already opened before the client connects.
- Login to your chosen virtual meeting room.
- To show the i4 Neuroleader™ Report, ‘share screen’. Alternatively as soon as the session starts, send an email to your client with the report attached.
- Set a subtle sounding alarm 10 minutes before the end of the session.
- Conduct the debrief session.
- Begin to close the session when the alarm goes off.
- Once the debrief is completed, log into the Practitioner Dashboard and ‘release’ the report. Send an email to confirm this has been done.