- Laptop or iPad (fully charged or with charger)
- Internet access or hotspot on phone
- Drinking water for yourself and your client
- Notepad and pen for the client
- Your business card
- Stopwatch or phone timer
- If you are debriefing for the first time, have your debrief checklist available
- Prior to the debrief: Read this Guide, download and review the client’s report, or have a copy printed to take to the session.
- Arrive at your location earlier than the client to set up.
- Rearrange chairs and plug in electronics if needed. Find the location of the bathroom, in case the client asks.
- Find a comfortable and quiet space (free of interruptions), ensure internet connection is stable and switch mobile to silent.
- Have your laptop ready and fully charged with the i4 Neuroleader™ Report already opened before the client walks in.
- Set a subtle sounding alarm 10 minutes before the end of the session.
- Conduct the debrief session.
- Begin to close the session when the alarm goes off.
- Once the debrief is completed, log into the Practitioner Dashboard and ‘release’ the report. Send an email to confirm this has been done.